Startups that comply with our funding criteria:
- Are based in Latin America
- Are working in the technology space: consumer internet, mobile, SaaS, enterprise software, online and mobile advertising, e-payments, e-commerce, marketplaces, education and media.
- Have a working prototype/ demo.
- Have sales or are in the process of making them.
- Want to create a regional business.
1) First, make sure your startup meets Nazca´s funding criteria.
2) Then use our application online form.
3) We will confirm the reception of your application within 3 days.
1) We will review your application and give you a response within 3 days.
2) If there is a good fit, we will schedule a preliminary 30-minute Skype call to cover all the basic information.
3)Thereafter, the process will be tailored individually to each company.
Our investment committee reviews each recommendation made by the managers. It is this group who ultimately decides if an investment will be made.
The speed depends on a number of circumstances. Our investment committee gets together at least once a month, so if the information is provided on time and there are no external issues delaying the process, a decision can be taken as quickly as within 30 days.
Please look at startups portfolio.
APPLICATION FORM FAQ
We expect to receive the form with every question answered, however some of them are required and some not. If there is a section you have not yet taken full action on within your company, please explain the steps you have taken to advance in that area so far.
Please complete the form as requested. If you have a presentation, please uploaded as a complement of the form submission.
Please use the space provided. You must be able to get straight to the point. You can send additional information only as part of a presentation.
Some of our partners and investors work only in English, so we prefer to keep our written documents in this language.
We understand that start-ups are trying to prove a business model while they evolve. However, we expect that you have a solid hypothesis to prove.
We do not request financial information at this point, but if the opportunity interest us, we will very soon so we advise you to create them as soon as you can.